Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Loving the Distress Oxide Inks!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies:

Tim Holtz has done it again! I am SO loving the Distress Oxide Inks and can't wait for more colors to come out. I have been playing with them for a few weeks now. I made a sample "tag book" to be able to compare how they work on different papers and with different techniques - it was a real learning process.

Yesterday I got up extra early to have time to play with the inks on manila tags. They are incredibly bendable! Amazing.

I blended, stenciled, "smooched", splattered, and lifted color with water droplets and it was all super-great. I also used some Perfect Pearls for that extra touch. There are so many great color combos, even with only 12 from which to choose.

Some came out better than others, but it was a process and I am pleased. I urge you give them a try and get inky!

Thanks for the visit and have a great day,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...