Monday, July 18, 2016

Easy Does It!

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies!





















I haven't been feeling up to par for a couple of weeks and we have been busy with family activities. It is just these kind of times when I reach for my Zig Watercolor Markers and some Simon Says Stamp Suzy's Sizzling Series Water Color Paintable Prints.

After the first one I realized that I needed to do more than just mount the print on a card base. I played around with some ideas, wanting to keep it simple so as not to detract from the watercoloring. I like the second one better.

I added sequins to these after the photos were taken (I had to hurry to catch the natural light!).

Coloring these is fun and relaxing and it is something you can pick up and set down and return to later. I am not fond of all of the designs in the package, but I can just turn those over and use them for regular watercolor panels.

Take good care and have a great week! Thanks for the kind visit,

SaveSave

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...