Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Little Thank Yous

Hello, blogging Buddies!

Every year I make several small sets of thank you cards for my friends and family. I am not sure of the correct name of the size of these cards, but they are called RSVP cards and are smaller than A2.

This year I have used a Stampin' Up set called "Pretty Thankful" that I purchased from my friend and demonstrator Dottie Macken.

For the first card I used patterned paper and some twine with several ink colors. The second also features patterned paper and a tiny bow from a die by Paper Smooches. The third uses a background stamp by Hero Arts, watercolor, doily piece and gold thread. I like that they are all different, yet they clearly are a set. I used my envelope punch to make a container for each set.

I am so glad to have these done early, as Christmas is just around the corner.

Thanks for the visit - hope all is well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...