Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mixing it Up with Ellen

Hello, Bloggin' Buddies:

Happy Sunday! I have been battling with a new operating system (Yosemite for my iMac) and a new photo program. Huge learning curve.

Today I am playing with the Mix it Up Challenge at Ellen Hutson's CLASSroom. This month she is having us mix up a project using her Essentials by Ellen and Avery Elle products. What a great combo!

I need a card for some realtor friends, so I decided to use Ellen's "Home and Hearth" dies designed by the amazing Julie Ebersole. The little houses are so darn cute - I especially love the wonky windows on the third one . I paired them with a beautiful "Simply Said Hello" die by Avery Elle. I used two layers of 110# cardstock and this beautiful gold paper I got at my LSS.

All of this set on a watercolor background. Sorry the photo is askew.....still fighting with the photography at the new house and the glare from the gold paper.

Thanks so much for the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...