Monday, April 27, 2015

Birds on my Brain

Hi, Bloggin' Buddies and happy Monday!

We just returned from a wonderful visit to California's beautiful central coast. That area has always been a favorite of mine. We are so blessed that so much of California's unique coastline has public access - a gift to us all.

Anyway, I have had birds on my mind because I want to make a set of cards for a friend who is seriously into them - she is president of a bird group and an all-around great gal.

I took advantage of Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, which is "Clean and Simple". This is never easy for me, but when I am making cards as a gift for someone I like to keep them that way for easy mailing.

The Design Team used Hero Arts stamps, so I did too! This uses old favorites, Newspaper Bird (H5580), Friendship Definition (CG125), and Everyday Sayings (CL342) on kraft papers. Still having trouble with photos here in the new digs.

Have a fantastic week and thanks for the visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...