Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bee Mine!

Dear Bloggin' Buddies:

Time for another heart! This one features The fun set from paper Smooches called Bee Mine. I have loved this set forever, and Kim recently came out with dies to go with it - perfect! I tried some water coloring with Distress Inks on this happy fella with some Wink of Stella on his wings. Pretty darn cute.

I again used Jennifer McGuire's great stacked shape die stacking technique with Memory Box Stitched Hearts dies. Love the look!

I haven't entered a challenge in ages, but this is just in time to enter into the Paper Smooches Valentine Challenge.

I can't believe it, but Kim and Gang are celebrating their Fourth Anniversary this month - congrats and thanks for all the super-great designs!

Wishing you a day filled with love and fun. Thanks for the visit!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...