Sunday, December 28, 2014

Simon helped me "do up" the Season!

Hello, Bloggers!
Gift Tag

Close-Up "Go, Giants!"
Now that I know the packages have been opened, I can share with you some of the gifts that I made for some dear friends.

Simon, from Simon Says Stamp, was a big help with my Boston-Terrier loving friends. I used the "Boston Terrier Love" set for this set of 4 note cards (with matching tag) and had such a blast with all the outfits!

I even made one wearing a San Francisco 49er jersey and one wearing a San Francisco Giants uniform for San Francisco sports fans!
49ers 4ever!





I am having trouble moving my photos into the correct places this morning (must be that nasty Elf on the Shelf!), so I am sorry about the formatting.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...