Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Moxie Fab Adieu

My French teacher used to always say not to say "goodbye", say "adieu" because it has less finality -  "until we meet again" or "the door remains open for a continued relationship".

This week we say "adieu" to the amazing Cath Edvalson of Moxie Fab World. You can read her eloquent post about leaving here.

To say that Cath has been a brilliant light in my crafting world is an understatement. She has taught me so much about seeing and using colors and textures, crafting trends, appreciating beauty, overcoming trials and having lots of fun! Her love of life and her brilliant insights have colored my world for so long. She has had a tremendous impact on so many of us.

I know we haven't seen the last of her and I wish her nothing but sunshine in her future endeavors. Bless your moxie fabulous heart, Cath, and thanks ever so much. 

As for this card, it was inspired by the current Paper Smooches SPARKS picture perfect challenge. I broke out my new stencils (Stampers Anonymous Polky Dots) and paste for the background and used PS "Loopy Leaf" and "Thanks" dies.

Have a wonderful Moxie Fab week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...