Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stickers!

It has been months since I played along at Moxie Fab World. No reason, just involved with other things. There is a fun series of challenges there now related to Handmade Cards Week.  You have plenty of time to play along. I made this card for The Stickers & Tape Challenge.

I don't know about you, but I always feel that using stickers on handmade cards is sort of cheating. But, Cath says we can do it, so I gave it a shot. I had been hoarding these cute papers and stickers from the Cake Walk collection of October Afternoon. The sentiments are from Hero Arts CL139, "Birthday Messages".

Some Stickles and twine add some fun punch.

I am also submitting this for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge.

Thanks for the visit! Hope you are having a great week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...