Monday, September 16, 2013

Don't count your chickens.......

As many of you know, I am crazy about Art Impressions stamps. I really wanted to play along with their current challenge, "Oh My Chickens", but (even though I have box full of AI stamps) I don't have any of their cute chicken stamps.

So, I had to get creative! I used this great buzzard and made up my own sentiment and phrase bubble. Pretty cagey, eh?

For texture, and to qualify for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, "Emboss It",  I added a layer embossed with a Sizzix wood grain folder.

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned having lunch in San Francisco with a special friend. It was my super-talented and sweet bloggin' buddy, Virginia Lu (and family). She posted some photos of our get-together on her blog. So much fun to get to know her in person after all these years of cyber-friendship!

Wishing you a wonderful and creative week!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...