Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Gate-Fold with Hearts

Hearts are one of my favorite images. I have boxes of heart stamps, dies, paper and embellishments. I also have heart jewelery, heart muffin tins and cake pans, heart socks and undies, heart clothes and heart house decorations. Love 'em!

All of my Valentines were made several weeks ago, but today I decided to try using the sketch that is part of the Hero Arts monthly challenge called "Love & Lace". I even used the sketch that they provided and made a gate-fold card.

I decided on kind of a simple monochromatic scheme, using CL498, CG426, AC002, DI008 and Mid-Tone Royal Ink - all Hero Arts.

I will also put this in the current Simon Says Stamp challenge, which is "Have a Heart". Perfect!

Wishing you loads of love and hugs for Valentine's Day and EVERY day! Thanks for the visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...