Thursday, April 28, 2011

Love makes the world go 'round.....

Good morning! Here is a card that I made quite awhile ago, but never posted. Just a colorful fun little card with whirly-gigs (is that what they still call them?). The cling stamp set is by Stampendous. I popped off the center one to give it some dimension. Not an award-winner, but cute, eh?

How about this: "Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love makes the ride worthwhile." That is by F. P. James.

An additional note to yesterday's post regarding "make it & mail it". I said that we all have cards we've made that we never mail. I wanted to be sure you know about a program called Operation Write Home. It provides hand-made cards to our troops so that they have something special to send to their families. I send a big batch of cards to them every year - some are cards I have made and just never sent, plus I make a batch of cards specifically for this program. It is so great. While I do not support the war(s), I do support the troops and this is a nice way to share the love and appreciation. Check it out and support them; it is a lovely cause. After all, there are no Hallmark stores in Afghanistan.

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend. We will be in the Napa wine country.....fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...