Monday, December 20, 2010

Gentlemen Ginger


Gingerbread Mix
Originally uploaded by mkmermaid (Maureen)
Here is another gift jar. As you may remember, I found these great air-tight jars at a thrift shop and I spray painted the lids gold. This one is filled with a yummy gingderbread mix. The label and tag were made with Hero Arts CG211, CG139 and LP177. I just love that kraft brown paper - it is perfect for gingerbread. The shapes were cut with Nestibilities (all except the boys, who were cut with my trusty fingers)
in my wonderful Cuttlebug.

Here is a close up of the tie-on label which is for the recipe.

That is a bright red silicone spatula tied to the side of the jar as a practical little extra. Don't you just love using silicone in the kitchen? Okay, maybe in other places, too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...