Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moxie Fab World Tueday Trigger



It's that time again! As well as the regular challenges by my pals at Hero Arts, I have also been trying to complete the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger. That Cath knows how to pull my creativity from within. This week the inspiration is this delightful "Lipsylicious" - a glorious collection of lipsticks.

My card was inspired by the circles of rosy colors and the promise of sweet kisses! I clear-embossed my card front with the Hero Arts dotted background CG139. Other stamps are one by Heidi Grace and an old one from Michaels $1 bin. The cute Pebbles candy buttons are another score from my buddy Patti at Paper Maniac (where customer service is tops, btw!) and the ribbon, twine and charm are from my stash.

I cut and dry-embossed the image with Nesties in my Cuttlebug and used pink chalk (can you see it in the photo?) to highlight it. Colored with Copics. The guy had to have a blue shirt - hubby wears nothing else - I gave this card to him yesterday for our 13th wedding anniversary!

Ain't love grand?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...