Sunday, July 1, 2012

Inspried by Joy and Cath

Today I made a card for two different challenges. The first is the CASE Study Challenge #97 which uses this wonderful card by the amazing Joy Taylor as inspiration. The second is Moxie Fab World's Stamp It! The Love Card Challenge (that is my bloggin' buddy Anita's card on the cover - Yay!).

How lucky can a girl get? Thanks, Joy and Cath for all the great inspiration!

My card is a "window card" for which I used Hero Arts new Frame Cuts dies (D1008) and HA stamps CL156 & CG426. You all know that I have a serious soft spot for hearts, and I had fun with these. The perfect little birdcage is from Inkadinkado. I added some new Tim Holtz Distress Inks and some washi tape (I'm getting more comfortable with it).

Inside of card window
It has been fun being home and able to post and comment this weekend, but I plan to "unplug" now and enjoy the nation's birthday. There are lots of fun things going on and I want to participate, so I will catch up with you and your wonderful blogs in about a week.

Wishing my American pals a star-spangled holiday and everyone else a joyous week. Thanks for checking in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...